Map to area BFE

James K

NO, I'm always like this
does anyone have one or know the directions to area BFE?

if this is in the wrong forum, please move, but it seemed like the logical choice :D

James K

NO, I'm always like this
on the maps on the website, is there a chance you could add a symbol on them to represent where the parking lot is? in relation to where the trails are.

Meat_

Banned
James K said:
does anyone have one or know the directions to area BFE?

if this is in the wrong forum, please move, but it seemed like the logical choice :D

I'll give you turn by turn directions from the passenger seat :greg:

Badger

I am the Brute squad
James K said:
on the maps on the website, is there a chance you could add a symbol on them to represent where the parking lot is? in relation to where the trails are.

the parking lot is in the same place on all the maps lower right.the blue lines are the other trails.just hunt around till you see the metal sign at the trail head.but i understand what your saying it would be nice to have general directions how to get straight to a trail from the parking lot.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Badger said:
the parking lot is in the same place on all the maps lower right.the blue lines are the other trails.just hunt around till you see the metal sign at the trail head.but i understand what your saying it would be nice to have general directions how to get straight to a trail from the parking lot.

I am thinking one map that is an overview of the whole area with all the trails on it would be nice.

I've been there before but, your right I did have to hunt around a bit to find minor threat. And that was because we started in to helldorado and there ended up being a back up so we bailed out and happen to run into the minor threat trail. Which is a fun trail, kinda like lower helldorado used to be only going uphill the whole way :cool:

Badger

I am the Brute squad
well if you really want to get into it a map of the entire area could be made. then a printable version could be on the web page.so before one leaves to go there they can print their own map of all the trails and were they might meet up with other trails

redrocktj

116 long
here is the google earth image a made, just compare this to the maps on the site. also once your down at BFE the trails will be easier to find by using this map i think.
ef385862.jpg

Last edited: