South-East Utah March RME Trip - Moab, UT

SoopaHick

Certified Weld Judger
With the hood open? Yup. I pulled the ground cables off both batteries and it reset the code and removed the derate. I just finished setting up my spot at the KOA. Still waiting for the rest of my family to arrive. I think I'll go wash the Jeep real quick so we can see out of it.
Seeing out of the Jeep tends to help out....

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I'm not going to make tomorrow, my JK is in the shop with issues and the starter went out in my Willy's. I went to 5 different parts stores today trying to find one with no luck. :(

I did order parts to rebuild the starter, coming from Ohio... I'll rebuild it tomorrow and plan on Kane Creek on Saturday.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
We're gonna have a later start on Top of the World than we expected. Let's plan for noon at the trailhead. This is tentative, because I need to research the trail and see if it is too snowy to safely run. If it's too snowy we will sub a different trail.

Jeepdude775

Having done top of the world several times that seems like an awefully late start time. Usually it’s an early one due to length and distance from town. Plus there are multiple entrance points to the trail I usually combine it with rose garden hill but obviously that makes it longer but a classic loop. I would be into meeting a group in town and convoying to trailhead. Snow and mud may be a factor did metal masher and the mud was insane but at least it’s not 29 degrees. I have another rig that joined me we may convoy or stick closer to town. I’ll check back

Jeepdude775

Yeah you guys seen pretty disorganized. Plenty of trails to run around here. You still doing Kane creek? Don’t mean to pressure you with details but we are ready to rioll. We got another jeep here maybe we will see you up there if we decide to do it

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Yeah you guys seen pretty disorganized. Plenty of trails to run around here. You still doing Kane creek? Don’t mean to pressure you with details but we are ready to rioll. We got another jeep here maybe we will see you up there if we decide to do it
You sir, are uninvited. There are lots of things happening in the background that you can't see.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Sorry, this is my fault. I'm supposed to be leading the trip and both of my Jeeps are out of commission due to unplanned breakdowns. I'm just hoping I can salvage tomorrow and Kane Creek, but I'm still waiting on parts at this point.