South-East Utah March RME Trip - Moab, UT

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Alright, my starter is back together and working in the Willys!!

Regarding Kane Creek trail tomorrow, let's meet at the big parking lot just past Pritchett at 10 AM! Plan on rolling out by 10:30 AM.

Yeah, so Kane Creek isn't going to happen tomorrow... the water in the creek is flowing HIGH and fast, as of today the depth was over hood deep on a Jeep. - https://m.facebook.com/groups/478376492216414?view=permalink&id=2049182485135799

So what trail shall we run instead??

Greg

Admin
I'm planning on Pickle and Mashed Potatoes tomorrow. Mill Canyon Rd staging area about 1030.

OK, lets plan on the Pickle tomorrow instead of Kane Creek, 10:30 at the Mill Canyon Rd staging area like @Anchor_Mtn said. I'm going to say that you need 35's and lockers F & R, for this trail.

Sorry for the last minute changes, Kane Creek looks impassable right now.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
We will probably meet out in the area and then do 3D trail. I have never done it, but it looks like it is in the same area.

I can find mill canyon road, but I am not sure where mill canyon rd staging area is.

Greg

Admin
Never been on the pickle or mashed potato, mind if we tag along?

Shouldn't be a problem, but our group may be getting pretty big.

We will probably meet out in the area and then do 3D trail. I have never done it, but it looks like it is in the same area.

I can find mill canyon road, but I am not sure where mill canyon rd staging area is.

The staging area isn't too far in on Mill Canyon, you should find it easily.