Master Muffler of Kearns IS THE PLACE!!!!

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Well I took the Commando in for the exhaust system. I dropped the Jeep off at 1:00pm and spoke with the owner Norm Snow. We went out and laid under the Jeep on the trailer and talked about how I wanted the system to be run. I made sure that he understood that I wanted everything up under the frame and where I wanted it to come out. He gave me a price and said it would take the rest of the day to complete. I returned at 5pm to see the job almost done. I was very happy with what I saw and could not wait to hear it run. I bought a Flowmaster 50 series off of ebay for a sweet price and have been dieing to run it. Norm took his time and it was obvious that he had been bending for some time.

I'm VERY happy on how the job turned out. If you are looking for an exhaust system and want a 4X4 understanding shop go see Norm.

Master Muffler
4030 West 5415 South
967-6651

An appointment is not necessary, but when I walked in they were expecting me and got me right in.

Caleb

this is what I have been saying...they rocked every other shops price and they used better tubing than the other shops were going to use (aluminized vs. non-aluminized). Also, if you go to their website they used to have a 10% off coupon. Anytime I have exhaust work done it will be with them.

Johnny4X4

I have used the one on 35th south and 41st west and the one on state street and about 39th,, both places gave me great service, and the one state street didin't complain when I asked them to build me a complete custom pipe from the muffler back to clear my new lift. :)