Master-Pull Giveaway!

88 Runner SAS

Saving Money For Parts
Haven't used it yet, but its in my runner ready. Definitely looks to be of excellent quality. I have a Master Pull winch rope on my winch too. It has been awesome. I've used it to pull some stuff that I was amazed it did w/no problems. Pulled a 79 GMC 1 ton dually Wrecker (that had a sh!t load of extra weight in steel)that was framed in the mud, and my 4runner out (chained together) no problem. I'm sure I will be equally happy with tow rope. Will post up when i get the chance to test it out. Thanks again!

Master Pull

Haven't used it yet, but its in my runner ready. Definitely looks to be of excellent quality. I have a Master Pull winch rope on my winch too. It has been awesome. I've used it to pull some stuff that I was amazed it did w/no problems. Pulled a 79 GMC 1 ton dually Wrecker (that had a sh!t load of extra weight in steel)that was framed in the mud, and my 4runner out (chained together) no problem. I'm sure I will be equally happy with tow rope. Will post up when i get the chance to test it out. Thanks again!

Sounds good, I am sure that you will get alot of good use out of it.

-Alex