Matrix Resurrections

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Here's a suggestion - if you want to watch something really good on the level of the first matrix; check out "Dark City".
20211226_154832.jpg

The website for this , when it came out back in 1830, was super interactive and pretty exciting. I thought "man, the connected age that's coming is gonna be sooooo awesome".

Anyway I have been a huge fan of this movie since then, and I'm glad you like it too. Have you seen "The 13th Floor"? Also intriguing.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
View attachment 144338

The website for this , when it came out back in 1830, was super interactive and pretty exciting. I thought "man, the connected age that's coming is gonna be sooooo awesome".

Anyway I have been a huge fan of this movie since then, and I'm glad you like it too. Have you seen "The 13th Floor"? Also intriguing.
Hell yea! I only watched Dark City for the first time earlier this year upon a suggestion from another person saying it's basically the "first" matrix before the first matrix movie.

I'll check out 13th Floor. Too much snow and cold to do much else today. :D

I'll also throw out another suggestion: They Live. Currently favorite of all time. Roddy even said it was a documentary. X-D

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Well it took me 3 days to watch this movie and I wish I wouldn’t have. The silver lining is that I watched the trilogy before watching it. the first one is a classic and I hate the 2nd and 3rd one way less than I remember.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Well it took me 3 days to watch this movie and I wish I wouldn’t have. The silver lining is that I watched the trilogy before watching it. the first one is a classic and I hate the 2nd and 3rd one way less than I remember.
Imagine how much better it would be if you were on the beer... See? I can proselytize too. 😀

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Imagine how much better it would be if you were on the beer... See? I can proselytize too. 😀
Hey I didn’t do any of the aforementioned proselytizing. Also I’m pretty sure Shane hated it more than me so the alcohol didn’t help 🤣

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I almost made it 2:00 then had to tap out because it made me sleepy, i'll finish the last 45min at some point. The Jefferson Airplane pill scene was about 17 min too long