Matt Lewis Band

Caleb

So, who has heard them? I am 99% positive they are a local band so who has some inside info on them? I want to get their CD but their site just says its comming with nothing more. FWIW, yes I first heard them at Supercrawl and liked them...:D I actually used to have a couple of their songs from tehri site before they redid it but I lost all my music and now I only have one of their songs...

Meat_

Banned
Supergper said:
...I lost all my music and now I only have one of their songs...

:eek: all?

Never hear of them... I listened to them on thier web site... I kinda like 'em.

I'll keep my eyes out for some mp3's

Meat_

Banned
DVD burner'r ;)

Edit: I feel your pain... I lost about 8GB of stuff a few years back :mad2: (that one wansn't my fault though)

Last edited:

chadschoon

these guys are awsome. the lead singer has an cool voice. my buddies band plays as a follow up band for them all the time. next time i see them i ask about there cd's

xj beef

xj beef
matt lewis band! ha ha i didnt think many people knew about them. my cousin mike lives with a couple of the band members down in provo. i always see and talk to them at partys and stuff. there music is pretty cool. i dont really listen to that sort of music but its not to bad.

Caleb

Greg said:
I would imagine the Got Rocks 4x4 guys know alot about them, as they orchestrated the Supercrawl.

thats what I was thinking. I was hoping they would see this and know a little...but it looks like quite a few guys know who they are :p (guess that's what happens when you're a local band :D )

GR4x4

Stop the MADNESS
They are on the DVD we made as well. I am not sure the contact right now but could work on getting one for you if you want. Almost sounds like everyone else might have info on them as well though.

Meat_

Banned
GR4x4 said:
They are on the DVD we made as well. I am not sure the contact right now but could work on getting one for you if you want. Almost sounds like everyone else might have info on them as well though.

Climb? I've been having a hard time not buying that.....

sixstringsteve

yeah, they're locals. The drummer is my buddy and he lives in Lindon. Ask Cherokeester about them, he does the sound for their shows, and he does a very good job at it too. they're a cool band, and since their new guitarist, they really rock. i like their blusier stuff.

Caleb

FWIW, I did finally get their CD from CDBaby.com :D and of course it kicks ass just like their other stuff I heard :D

Cherokeester

Hey Supergpr, this is Cameron. I'm the drummer for the band, replying under a friend's name. Glad you got the CD, we're recording a new one this Spring. We're not from Wales, and yes, 3 of our members are from Utah. We play mostly out of state but do about 3-5 local shows a month. Answers to the above questions: If you allow popups when you first go to our website, it will ask if you want to sign the email list...that way you will know when we're playing locally. On the homepage there is a button that says BUY CD NOW. We recently restocked them so they are available now. Our web address is, www.mattlewisband.com . You can also check out our Myspace page for shows and other info. It's www.myspace.com/themattlewisband. You can contact us through our website, just click on the "Contact" button, we try to reply to everyone as quickly as possible. We're trying to break out and get a big enough fan base to impress the record labels. We're getting close, largely because our fans spread the music to their friends and every time you buy a CD it is tracked and charted by Soundscan, which puts out the Billboard charts. So, thanks for doing just that and we hope you keep telling your frinds and family so when you see us on Conan one night we can represent our roots! Peace and keep crawling -

-Cameron & MLB