Maxxis Trailer Tires....

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Sounds like you're already there, but I'll just add that I've had ZERO tire failures since I switched to Maxxis tires on my trailer.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
The one Maxxis tire that Marc put on my trailer is the only one that hasn't given me trouble. I'll be getting three more once my life resembles normal and I can spend some time rebuilding my trailer.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Meat_ said:

Not for me. The bias trailer tires I used to run didn't last NEARLY as long as my current radial Maxxis have--and these still look brand-new. The bias tires wore faster, then exploded prematurely. (don't you hate that?)

R

rockdog

I got sick of that bam. Followed by me cussing and changing to a spare on the side of the road. I went to 14 plys on all the ones that have blown out so far. I've had good luck with em so far. Man' hope I have'nt jinxed myself by saying that.:ugh:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Bias could possibly mean more than one thing here. If you are referring to the sidewall of the tires, then I've had way better luck with used radial car tires than bias ply trailer tires. If it's the other possible meaning, I can't deny it. But it doesn't change the fact that they are kick-ass trailer tires. :greg:

Meat_

Banned
The first bias :greg: A really really good trailer radial is alright for all road miles, but my trailers see as much off road as on, and radials are garbage for offroading trailers