Colorado May RME Monthly Trip; 21 Road and Billings Canyon

Pile of parts

18-20 sound good to me. However, 19-20 are probably more realistic since the wife started a new job recently and then had to take off time for some surgery on her elbow. I don't think she could swing a day off and I'd be in for surgery if I went wheeling without her. Let's see what others think and we'll just try to make it for what we can.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
18-20 sound good to me. However, 19-20 are probably more realistic since the wife started a new job recently and then had to take off time for some surgery on her elbow. I don't think she could swing a day off and I'd be in for surgery if I went wheeling without her. Let's see what others think and we'll just try to make it for what we can.
So you are thinking something like 21 Road the 19th and Billings the 20th?

I am cool with that.

@pkrfctr @bds

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I likely can't do May (already have a planned vacation) but if it works out somehow, would I be able to tow to this trail and drive back to trailer without issue in a buggy?

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I likely can't do May (already have a planned vacation) but if it works out somehow, would I be able to tow to this trail and drive back to trailer without issue in a buggy?

back in 07 when I ran it with @Greg, @DToy and @Shawn, I was pretty much on and off the trailer.

It seems like there was a little bit of payment in running Billings but not bad... want to say less than a mile.

We need to make sure we find Jeff @Badbuggy. :D

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I just found out about a mega truck event in Idaho falls that is paying 500 just to show up.

It’s of course the 18-19

Let me find out more about that and I will report back

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin

Ahh, I think you'd love 21 Road Shane! We can plan a Fall trip if that would be better timing for you.

Yeah, there is very little road driving for Billings, about a 1/4 mile and it's in a very OHV friendly area. ;)

back in 07 when I ran it with @Greg, @DToy and @Shawn, I was pretty much on and off the trailer.

It seems like there was a little bit of payment in running Billings but not bad... want to say less than a mile.

We need to make sure we find Jeff @Badbuggy. :D

Yes! Jeff should come along!

That would be great! Run Billings and still have time to get home at a decent hour.

Yeah, as quickly as we buzzed thru Billings last time that could be an option.... or Billings could take several hours, if there are problems. :oops:

If this happens, I'm in.

Awesome, I hope you can make it out again Chris!