Colorado May RME Monthly Trip; 21 Road and Billings Canyon

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
If the May 19-20 dates get firmed up I will be there. A few other from Moab may join in as well.

Sounds like another good time in the making!

That's the UVU Auto Expo date. Guess I'll try to catch the Fall run.

That's too bad, Bart.... hard to plan any events in the Spring without some kind of conflict! A Fall RME 21/Billings trip would be great for those that miss out.

I've been wanting to run 21 Road for a while now. I'll say I'm a definite maybe ha. Thanks for kicking this off Greg.

From what I've seen of your rig, you'd love it! It's a fun trail, lots of options and BIG rocks!

GER4x4

Well, I got the calendar dates confused and can't make it after all. I have a graduation ceremony to attend that weekend.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Ok where are the recommended hotels/campgrounds? Or at least parts of town to stay?

Didn’t we stay in fruita last time? I remember a good BBQ place.

I think there are 3-4 hotels in Fruita, I don't remember where you guys stayed last time... perhaps the Super 8? There is a campground/RV park called Monument RV Park close to the Fruita freeway exit, too.

We probably ate at Rib City Grill, it's always good. There are a bunch of great restaurants in Fruita, excellent Mexican joints, amazing Pizza, etc.

Pile of parts

Well, I got the calendar dates confused and can't make it after all. I have a graduation ceremony to attend that weekend.
Sorry you're out Glen. Let us know if any of the Moab group wants to join us.

Jinx, we stayed at super 8, days inn , something along those lines in Grand Junction. Cheap and close enough to either trail. We found a Mexican place we really liked. I imagine we'll end up there again.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Sorry you're out Glen. Let us know if any of the Moab group wants to join us.

Jinx, we stayed at super 8, days inn , something along those lines in Grand Junction. Cheap and close enough to either trail. We found a Mexican place we really liked. I imagine we'll end up there again.

Cool, I will start looking for a room in Fruita. Planning on two rigs, me and my wife, 4 little kids 8, 6, 5, 3,

Pile of parts

We're in. Mike is in, I think. I know Glen had to back out due to a Granddaughter's graduation but some of the others from Moab are probably coming. Looking forward to it!