Mediums or The Gateway to Hell

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
This Thursday I have a group of Mediums coming to the building. This was set
up by someone else so I've never talked to them. They are suppose to be the
real thing, like the ones that help cops solve crimes ... not like carnival
one that are good guessers. Or at least that is what I'm told.

Should I do anything to test them .. or should I be nice and just let them
explore?

The guy that set this up emailed me this ...

"Just out of morbid curiosity (I guess what other kind can there be when
you're dealing with mediums, etc) - Can you think of any scenario where a
group like this, or the UGRI would ever scare you away?

Let's just say, the group comes Thursday - And they walk in the building and
say, "Holy God! This is the Gateway to Hell! Don't go in here ever
again!!! Evil everywhere!" And then go running off. Would you still move
in, etc?"

I'm not sure how to answer him. My first reaction was to say ... Heck I'd
make that room my living room. But in all honesty .. I'm just not sure what
I'd do. What would you all do, being that you are probably the most "normal" people I know to ask?

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
What are they .. I guess it depends on who you ask ... some think nut cases .. some think people that can communicate with the dead.

I don't think it's a 'common' practice for law enforcement to ask for this kind of 'help'. It makes for an ok TV show, but I don't think it's practical. After all the psychics would be suspect #1 if they got some answers correct -_-

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
because my building is a "haunted" spot in Utah. Other then that I don't know.

There are suppose to be 9 ghosts in the building. Which is kinda odd since I only know of 6 deaths in or around the building.

A very nice group of people from UGRI came and took lots of pictures of ghosts. http://www.ugri.org/gallery/exchange-building if you look at a lot of the windows it looks like flash reflection ... but the glass was installed several weeks after their visit.

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
PierCed_3 said:
Those pics alone give me a creepy feeling....

Where is this in Ogden?

It's not creepy .. its the building where I hosted my b-day party ;)

600 Exchange Road -

If going south on i-15 ...Take the 21st street exit. Turn towards the mountains. Goto the light where you turn into Flying J, but turn south instead. At the stop sign turn left (towards the mountains). You're now on Wilson Lane, which turns into Exchange Road in a few blocks. Go through the stop light, past blooms .. you'll see the building on the left side. If you hit the rail yard you've gone to far.

OR

If going north on i-15 .... take the 24th street exit. Turn right. Then turn left on "b" ave. At the stop sign you'll see the building. If you go across the viadock, you've gone to far.

The locals tell me they like to drive around the building at night because they think they can see ghosts. :rofl: I hate to tell them it's just me ;)

camicaztoy

so when on thursday are they coming out? i have some thoughts about the whole thing but it would be a better face to face conversation. would take way too much room here to post it. anyway i would let them come in. personally if there was some thing evil lurking in or under your building i think you would probably already know about it.

beside whats the worst that could happen? i've seen gostbusters i think i could handle it!!! :rofl: :rofl: :p

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
They will be there sometime between 5:30p and 5:45p ... I'll be at the building at 5:00p to get some stuff done.

And there is no evil in the building ... at least not while I'm not in there :rofl:

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
Ok .. one of my non-normal friends sent me this ... too funny had to share.

"I personally have a hard time believing anything they say. Any of the folks
I've ever met that said they were a medium always looked more like and extra
large, or even a 2X to me.
Ironman"

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Webby said:
"I personally have a hard time believing anything they say. Any of the folks
I've ever met that said they were a medium always looked more like and extra
large, or even a 2X to me.
Ironman"

That's pretty good. :p
Devin

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
They were entertaining. They did guess everything that has happened in the building .. at least everything I knew about. They did say 1 thing I had no clue what they was talking about. But hey you can't be right all the time.

It was 5 ladies. They don't get paid to do this, they think that most of the paid ones are con-artists.

I did have to chuckle once .. I couldn't help it ... honest :rofl: They were standing on the top floor balcony talking about this coldness. Well the large arch windows in the front and back haven't been fixed yet so there is a cold breeze that comes through right there. When you walk down the hall out of the "breeze zone" it's not so cold. And they just kept going back and forth to spot where the cold spot was. Then they walk into the basement and proclaim it's so cold there is so much activity. :rofl: :rofl: Well of course it's cold it's a basement.

But they said I don't have a gateway to hell or anything like that :p

I just chalk this whole thing up to be like religion. It’s a personal thing, neither right nor wrong and no one can prove it either way.

Oh and I told them the joke about the larges and 2x’s .. the little ladies thought it was funny .. the lets say ample lady didn’t. :rofl: