Metal Band Saw

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Supergper said:
this is the one my bro-in-law has, he's used it a TON and said he would deffinitely spend the extra and get it again if he ever had to buy another.
Your bro has all the cool tools....:cool:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
That smaller one is the one I bought for the shop a couple years back. It's cut a LOT of material and is still going strong.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Shawn said:
Where did you get it from?

Amazon.com. :p I don't remember the actual tool company it ended up coming from--somewhere in the PNW. I think it was around $750 with free shipping at the time.

BOB-CAT

THE PUNISHER
Hickey said:
I was just thinking that. It's in my storage unit right now. I tried to get my brother to let me set it up in his garage, but no dice. Hey James K, wanna borrow my saw for 6 months?:rofl: Coreshot? Muleskinner? Pfft, I know Scott won't do anything with it, he would rather watch someone else do stuff on TV.:hickey:

:rolleyes: I will pick it up and use it...............

BioNuke1

Jeepsus Chrystler
I just picked up a HF bandsaw...
does anybody have problems with the blade going to the side resulting in a cut that is not 90°, when cutting certain things? (like angle iron with the corner stright up, or other angled cuts)

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
BioNuke1 said:
I just picked up a HF bandsaw...
does anybody have problems with the blade going to the side resulting in a cut that is not 90°, when cutting certain things? (like angle iron with the corner stright up, or other angled cuts)

Refer to the links I posted earlier, they're both dealing with how to address HF shortcomings....I know I read about the blade issue. B

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Hickey said:
I was just thinking that. It's in my storage unit right now. I tried to get my brother to let me set it up in his garage, but no dice. Hey James K, wanna borrow my saw for 6 months?:rofl: Coreshot? Muleskinner? Pfft, I know Scott won't do anything with it, he would rather watch someone else do stuff on TV.:hickey:

bring it over, I'll give it a test drive:D

Cory will be to busy polishing his bike. :rofl:

Scott is to afraid to go out in his heated garage. :rofl: