Mine eyes

The_Lobbster

This reminds me that I need to invest in a portaband. Those with portaband tables, do you like the miter gauges? I've heard that the blade doesn't track true enough to make them useful.
Depending what you’re looking for, brand, etc, you can find them on KSL or Fakebook cheep. I paid $30 for an old Greenlee a few months back.

Kevin B.

Big hippy
My brother has been using a metal blade on his circle saw for a while. I always forget to try it until after I am deaf and burned from grinding with my chop saw.

I'm running a Rage cutoff saw, that is at least 50 kabillion times better than an abrasive chop saw. I love it.

But yeah - listen to @Hickey. Run it outside, not in your little garage, and definitely wear ear protection.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
What blade? I like my Rage, but it doesn't do sheet metal.
I found a nice Diablo blade, I think I made a post about it somewhere? I'll see if I can find it :cool:

Right here:
img_1793-jpeg.127819

Kevin B.

Big hippy

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I have wtched this Adam Savage build a few times and aside from the fact that I think he is developing female breasts in this video, I like the end result.

I can't decide if I should build one or just by the swag. I'm having the same dilemma with their press brake.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I have wtched this Adam Savage build a few times and aside from the fact that I think he is developing female breasts in this video, I like the end result.

I can't decide if I should build one or just by the swag. I'm having the same dilemma with their press brake.
They generally have a black Friday or Cyber Monday sale, if that will tip the scales any. ;)