Mini King of Hammer Short Course

Craig S

Commando
Millard County is building a mini King of the Hammers short course course that will be available for UTVs, 4x4s and possibly ATVs. It will be available for the May Old School Rock Crawling event. Is there any interest in using this as part of the rock crawling event in May?

STAG

On my grind
I'd like to see the course for ATV's .... if its something actually doable I'd like to do it... but that wouldn't work out if I'm judging for the OldSchool Comp....

VideoRunner

Mini King of the Hammers

Millard County is building a mini King of the Hammers short course course that will be available for UTVs, 4x4s and possibly ATVs. It will be available for the May Old School Rock Crawling event. Is there any interest in using this as part of the rock crawling event in May?

Craig,
When you say "Mini" course. How long is the course and does it involve either Cat Canyon or Chain Saw trails? Or is it located south and east of the fairgrounds and include some of the runs at the park?

Craig S

Commando
Craig,
When you say "Mini" course. How long is the course and does it involve either Cat Canyon or Chain Saw trails? Or is it located south and east of the fairgrounds and include some of the runs at the park?

The course is at the fair grounds. It's about .75 miles long with rocks, turns, dirt and jumps.