Missing custom PRP suspension seats...... $50 Reward!!!

turbosniper1

6x6x6 / Commando
$50 REWARD for Return Of My Seats!!!!

I figure its time to go ahead and get this posted..... I bought some custom PRP Suspension seats for my new project. But, about 4-6 months ago my Mom decided to move some of the parts I have gathered to the storage unit. Well...... The truck she was driving did not have a tailgate. So, as luck would have it, the box with two seats in it, came out of the truck.
For those of youth that are familiar with the Fruita area.....m this happened when she was turning off of Southbound 19 Rd, and onto Eastbound Hwy 6&50. So it is most likely they flew out and landed either on the shoulder of Hwy 6&50, or just off the road there.
The seats are so unique that they will stick out like a sore thumb when you see them!! They are covered in a very bright lime green & black vinyl. There is something else that will make them stand out in a crowd.... On the front of the headrest, there are embroidered letters in large, bold, black that says; "MEGA-REX" on the top line, and "6x6x6" directly under that. I will have to post a picture next time I log on..... But like I said.... They REALLY stand out in the crowd!!!
Thank you all for the help!!! I really hope someone here knows where they are, or even has them and returns them to me!!!
- Matt
"Team MEGA-REX 6x6x6"
Owner/Driver/Designer/Fabricator