Moab - a Report

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
nice write up....sounds like the JU crowd isn't that pumped about the event yet.....how many rigs did you have show?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
ohh ok....It just didn't look like too many rigs from your pictures or descriptions....that is a good turn out.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
I was down there for the run last year. Had a good time, even if I wasn't in my own rig. The people that do come for it are way relaxed and it's nice that it's not a large crowd to have to wheel with. All the people I met were really nice and I'd go wheelin with them again anytime.

Jeromy

I had a blast! met some cool people and did things in my jeep that i really should not have :D

who needs spider gears anyway!
hehehe

Jeromy

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
Cool Site.

On Cliffhanger. I almost did the same thing as that TJ you said almost went over. I tried goin up and slid to the side and almost put a nice dent in my quarter panel with that rock stickin out. My Brother hooked a strap up to me. He started pulling and I went on 2 wheels. He didn't see me going over and kept pulling until everyone started yellin at him. He tried again but slower, I came right up again and slammedback down on my frame. He then got a different angle and winched me up. It was some major pucker factor! :D That was in '01. I don't know how much the trail has changed... But I want to get some revenge on it now that my Jeep is actually "Built" compared to 2 years ago! :D

Looks like you had fun!

Jeromy

Originally posted by sloppyjoe4by
Jeromy, how is the rear holding up? Are you driving it daily? I imagine it is a whole different vehilce to drive with that rear welded.

Adam

Nope drove it home and parked it. I dont trust it at all.

Driving it is was fun though.

Jeromy