Moab bans plastic bags

POR

No stripper with 6 weeks on the job uses glitter. Lap dance client has to explain glitter when he gets home? Last time you get a bill in your G-string from him. Pros know, no glitter.

- DAA
You need to meet more strippers lol! Bunch of homewrecking hoes lol!!

Noahfecks

El Destructo!
So check it. If you’re so tired of this claim floating around without validation, take the initiative and find the facts for yourself.

Very difficult to prove the negative, if I can't find the proof to support the claim it is likely that the evidence to disprove it doesn't exist either. I mean, prove Bigfoot doesn't exist. Perhaps your googlefu is better than mine

Not sure how the burden of proof falls on my shoulders, I simply questioned a statement for which no supporting evidence has been provided.

:beer:

Noahfecks

El Destructo!
Noahfecks said:
"Please, wether you agree or disagree with the point a statistic makes, check the references and think for yourself.

Noahfecks said:
not using your to mean specifically you bluewolf, rather the public at large

Weird it was taken that way.
He says, "Please learn to think for yourself". Not directed at you.....;)

I mean at least quote me correctly :beer:

I guess you missed the part later on where I specifically felt compelled to differentiate someone on the forum from the public context of your. It really was not meant to be directed at you, buy you a beer sometime.

While we are on semantics my posts have already been invalidated by my misspelling of whether, a misquote of damn rather than damned, and my inability to disprove a claim with no evidence to dispute.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I mean at least quote me correctly :beer:

I guess you missed the part later on where I specifically felt compelled to differentiate someone on the forum from the public context of your. It really was not meant to be directed at you, buy you a beer sometime.

While we are on semantics my posts have already been invalidated by my misspelling of whether, a misquote of damn rather than damned, and my inability to disprove a claim with no evidence to dispute.

I don't think semantics would invalidate a point. That is like not listening to Stephen Hawking because he sounds like a robot. I ALWAYS listen to robots.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Very difficult to prove the negative, if I can't find the proof to support the claim it is likely that the evidence to disprove it doesn't exist either. I mean, prove Bigfoot doesn't exist. Perhaps your googlefu is better than mine

Not sure how the burden of proof falls on my shoulders, I simply questioned a statement for which no supporting evidence has been provided.

:beer:

Do some ground work, pick up the phone and call some companies that produce plastic bags, find some plastics experts to talk to, hit the books. Those are some simple research techniques that will garner hard data, and in turn that data will either prove or disprove the claim that it takes around 22 gallons of water to produce a plastic bag. The difference between this and Bigfoot is that plastic bags exist, we know who makes them and we can find out how with relatively little effort.

The burden of proof falls on your shoulders because you are the one who is disputing the claim. Your choice is to produce a verifiable rebuttal or stop saying that there is no "supporting evidence". The evidence is there, the manufactures have it, you just have to find it. Not everything is as simple as conducting a Google search.

I really don't care how much water it takes to make a plastic bag, but I'm really tired of people whining about how the "facts aren't there!" when they search the internet. The internet, Google, FaceSpace, whatever are wonderful tools; but they are not the end all be all. At a certain point you've got to take it upon yourself to get dirty and find out for yourself away from the keyboard. As you've repeatedly said in this thread, think for yourself.