Moab Dec 20-22 favor

Houndoc

My daughter will be on her honeymoon in Moab this December, driving down on Sunday the 19th and heading home on 23rd. Her soon-to-husband has no real off-road experiences (and she not too much) and I thought it would be kind of fun if I could gift her an outing to Hell's Revenge or something else fun.

Let me know if anyone will be in Moab and would be willing to take them out for a few hours.

Thanks!

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
There are companies that do just this, and I am sure an extra couple bucks could get them a private vehicle instead of a larger group.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Let's see. My honeymoon was in Utah in December as well. As I recall, we decided that it would be too dangerous to leave the hotel room if wasn't sunny and 80 degrees outside. We ended up missing out on a few activities, but....... um.........had more time for other indoor activities. :oops:

Hopefully they will have great weather.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Let's see. My honeymoon was in Utah in December as well. As I recall, we decided that it would be too dangerous to leave the hotel room if wasn't sunny and 80 degrees outside. We ended up missing out on a few activities, but....... um.........had more time for other indoor activities. :oops:

Hopefully they will have great weather.
Yes, dining in Moab is a great indoor activity!