Moab--Feb. 15-18????--UROC weekend

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Anyone not going to UROC? I'll be in Moab Fri.-Mon. with a lifted locked '89 Ram to spot and could use a little help spotting something that big...:D . I think I have one other XJ going, but am not sure of his ability. This is kind of a shakedown run with the Swamps, so I'm not sure how mine will wheel, but what the hell.....

Caleb

I wish I could make it...anyways I think Grocery Getter said something about going down at that time???

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
I'm going to try to head down around the 23rd, so if you want to hold off a week we can run 2 fullsizes :D:D

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by onetuff76
I'm going to try to head down around the 23rd, so if you want to hold off a week we can run 2 fullsizes :D:D

I work at a bank. I'm taking the 'holiday'........so no, I can't wait a week (it might be hazardous to my job---I.E. I need to get away and mellow out a little). Maybe I should take my full size out when I go down again in April. There's plenty of room on most trails I've been on for a full size. I just need to find one with a gas station in the middle of it.....;)

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I'll be there the following weekend (21-23). I've invited everyone I can think of and everyone said they were interested so I'll most likely be by myself. No biggie--can't let flaky people spoil a perfectly good weekend off.