Trip Report Moab in a Day

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
So I awoke this morning at 5:00 am with a headache that was bad enough that I decided I couldn't go back to bed so instead I went to Moab. I left at 5:36 and arrived in Moab around 9:15. It was 56 degrees when I left and hit 37 degrees outside of price. That was a little cold with the doors off. When I hit Moab it was a perfect 77 degrees. It slowly creeped up to 88 degrees throughout the day. I had breakfast at the Moab Grill and then headed to Hell's Revenge. It took about two hours to do Hell's and then I headed to Fin's and Things which took an hour and 50 minutes for both sides. The Jeep handled perfectly. I bottomed out in a couple of places but it went anywhere I pointed it and I only used the lockers once. I have to admit it is more fun to go with a group but enjoyed my solo time. I left Moab around 2:30 to drive home and made it back at 6:30 almost exactly 13 hours later. It's been a while since I rock crawled and I forgot how much fun it is! I also forgot how tiring it is :) Would I do it again? Heck yeah...but not until I relax for a while :) I didn't get many pics but I thought this looked pretty cool.

Attachments

• JFM_0838.JPG
    JFM_0838.JPG
    339.3 KB · Views: 44