MOAB in october during fat tire fest.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I'll be heading down with a group of friends towards the end of October-beginning of November. Exact dates aren't set yet, but mabey we'll be there at the same time.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by 1\4elliptic toy
Hey black sheep ,I saw that you live in oakley. I live in kamas were amost neighbors we should go wheelin:D

Hey,
where in Kamas (big town that it is). I actually live up towards smith morehouse reservior outside of Oakley.

I'm heading down to Moab this weekend. My friend and I have been planning this trip since he found out his wife would be out of town.

How long have you lived around Kamas? I hear there are some great trails if you go out towards Mirror Lake. I have driven some trails out there, but they were just forest roads with no technical stuff.

jd

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Originally posted by BlackSheep

Hey,
where in Kamas (big town that it is). I actually live up towards smith morehouse reservior outside of Oakley.

I'm heading down to Moab this weekend. My friend and I have been planning this trip since he found out his wife would be out of town.

How long have you lived around Kamas? I hear there are some great trails if you go out towards Mirror Lake. I have driven some trails out there, but they were just forest roads with no technical stuff.

jd
I've been around kamas /park city for about 11 years I live in that new subdivision behind blazzard lumber. Where up weber do you live? in one of the associations? there is a good trail up camp oakley (through the gate to the forest boundry). There is some fun stuff up mirror lake hwy It's just hard to find. Lets get together next weekend after you get back from moab and do a little local wheelin!! :D

Too Far

parts is parts
I'll be in town for the fat tire fest. I would be up for some wheeling as well. A bunch of us will be back in town for halloween weekend as well.