South-East Utah Moab, May 4th & 5th

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Thinking about a weekend trip with the TJ on 40's, running some of the harder but still fun trails. Pickle, Rusty Nail, Cliffhanger, Moab Rim, etc.

I'd like to get out before it really warms up. I have some work I'd like to get done before the trip, so I can test out changes.

I could probably get to town Friday evening, wheel a couple trails on Sat and one Sunday morning. Dates changed to May 4th & 5th.

Anyone interested?

20230610_111304.jpg

CSR

I’d be interested in running Saturday with you. Only hang up I have is waiting on the RCV’s I’ve ordered. They’re big bell 40 spline, and I’ve already installed the 40 spline locker, so I can’t just throw my 35 spline shafts back in for the trip. The dates you have planned fall right into the 6-8 week lead time from when ordered, so I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I’d be interested in running Saturday with you. Only hang up I have is waiting on the RCV’s I’ve ordered. They’re big bell 40 spline, and I’ve already installed the 40 spline locker, so I can’t just throw my 35 spline shafts back in for the trip. The dates you have planned fall right into the 6-8 week lead time from when ordered, so I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

Sounds like a party! Keep me posted, either way. Hopefully a few others join.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Thinking about a weekend trip with the TJ, running some of the harder but still fun trails. Pickle, Rusty Nail, Cliffhanger, Moab Rim, etc.

I'd like to get out before it really warms up. I have some work I'd like to get done before the trip, so I can test out changes.

I could probably get to town Friday evening, wheel a couple trails on Sat and one Sunday morning.

Anyone interested?
Interested, yes. Not ready? Also yes.

Pile of parts

I will be there that weekend with a small group. I'm tagging along on whatever they want to run but, I'll keep an eye on your plans and maybe join if you don't mind 3-4 others.