moab memorial weekend canyoneering

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I will be down for the weekend with the buggy, but plan on doing medievil chamber http://www.climb-utah.com/Moab/medieval1.htm (not my website) somewhere between june 1-3. I know most of you will be gone by then but any of you who want to come are invited. I prefer people with previous rope experience. Must have a climbing helmet, bike helmet will not count. I can't stop you from going, but I can stop you from using my gear:D. If you are interested in coming along let me know. You can rent harnesses and helmets from various places and are usually between 5-10 bucks a day each. I have rentals if you need them, but don't want this to turn into a I am trying to make money thing. If you want to rent from me PM and I will let you know on a price. I am not your "guide" we will be going for fun, but I have done this many times. Let me know if you are interested. I will provide ropes. this usually is about 85 bucks a person at the guiding services in Moab. Save yourself some money.

Last edited:

mesha

By endurance we conquer
So far I have two others in. We will be doing this either afternoon of the first or on the morning of the second. The first is looking more likely. let me know if you want in.