Moab Pic.....

BronkoRob

were the other herzogs driving a black TJ? i ran into those herzogs on the way out of Salt lake last week. they told me they were headed to moab...than i cried cause i had to work. nice jeep though.

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
we did a lot of simple trails this year, we went down with a couple of stock ZJ's so we had to find trails that they could do. this was just about the best trip to moab i have ever had.

here are a couple pics at the top of gemini bridges. and a cool scenic shot taken in arches.

Attachments

• ejs01.jpg
    ejs01.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 19
  • ejs02.jpg
    ejs02.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 14
  • ejs03.jpg
    ejs03.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 171
  • archespic.jpg
    archespic.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 174

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
BlackSheep said:
Shane,
were your parents or some relation to you running Top of the World on Thursday? I think I heard someone mention the name (Herzog) on that trail.

Yes, as a matter of fact they were. :D

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
BlackSheep said:
Wow,
that's funny. I didn't stick around for the whole trail, we bailed after we hit the top of the world. However, we did run around on the hwy and up Onion creek to run back through the narrows.

fun run.

When we were there on the 20th they told us that the only groups allowed in the narrows were the redrock let groups.... so we didn't attempt them... lucky you!!!

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
BlackSheep said:
Wow,
that's funny. I didn't stick around for the whole trail, we bailed after we hit the top of the world. However, we did run around on the hwy and up Onion creek to run back through the narrows.

fun run.

When we were there on the 20th they told us that the only groups allowed in the narrows were the redrock led groups.... so we didn't attempt them... lucky you!!!