Moab pic

Parker

Rocker Knocker was a b*tch this last weekend... covered in blow-sand. Took 3rd gear to finally bounce my way up it. :D Looks like you had a fairly easy time... how did Rock Pile go?

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
After waiting 4 hours to do the Rocker Knocker,,, we turned around.
I dought I will go back to Moab for Easter Weekend again.

Ryan

Originally posted by Shawn
After waiting 4 hours to do the Rocker Knocker,,, we turned around.
I dought I will go back to Moab for Easter Weekend again.

My sentiments exactly. We haven't really had big congestion problems in the past(at least on Helldorados and Proving Grounds), but this year was nuts. I'll definitly drive down to hit the arena and maybe walk Proving Grounds, but I don't think I'll take the wheelin' vehicle again.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by Ryan

My sentiments exactly. We haven't really had big congestion problems in the past(at least on Helldorados and Proving Grounds), but this year was nuts. I'll definitly drive down to hit the arena and maybe walk Proving Grounds, but I don't think I'll take the wheelin' vehicle again.

Speaking of Helldorado,,,, Isn't it amazing how much that trail has changed since last year??:eek:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Shawn

Speaking of Helldorado,,,, Isn't it amazing how much that trail has changed since last year??:eek:

I haven't seen Helldorado since like '99 or so. What's changed?

BTW,,,,,nice pics.....I love the area where you took the first one. Did one of my first significant trail 'mods' in that little wash area...(mangled the stock front bumper and Brent got to hand me parts that fell off through the window again.....:D )

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by mbryson

I haven't seen Helldorado since like '99 or so. What's changed?

The biggest change I noticed was how dug up the trail is getting, some parts are easier and some are alot more difficult.