South-East Utah Moab RocktoberCrawl! | Oct 16th - 20th, 2019

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Just like last year, let's hit Moab again for the best time of year to be there!

This is an at-will group, non-official gathering. Let's hit some trails and have a good time.

I'd love to give Rear-steer a run this year, probably Saturday.
Pritchet is always a must as well. Beyond that, list what you'd like to run and we will put up a rough schedule.

Depending on group sizes and type of vehicles, we may split again into two groups. :cool:

This post will be updated with more information as we go.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Umm, isn't that UEA Weekend? Thanks for the invite.

But just FYI:

We did that last year and it was a Sh!t show. Everyone and their SXS that wasn't at Disneyland was there. Hotels were expensive and trails clogged with idiots.

Granted Rear Steer isn't likely to have many SXS but everything else was packed worse that Jeep safari...

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Yea we did the same time last year and it wasn’t that bad. Still a good time.

Thinking back, I was leading a newbie group, and that could make all the difference, we were on newbie trails...

fins, hells, moab rim...

A bad time in Moab is still better than a good time at work!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
What’s your trail schedule I’m very interested in doing rear steer and plan on being there

Thinking about rear steer on Saturday. Probably pritchet on friday. Thursday is open, I think I may end up heading down Thurs instead of Weds (thanks work...)

xjtony

I was hoping to head down Thursday, but I cant pull the kid out of school Friday. We will head down Friday right after he gets out, and head back home Sunday.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Anyone interested in running a trail easier than Pritchett this weekend? Golden Spike or Top of the world.

-Grant

MFFW has Metal Masher posted on their list for Saturday, super good group to wheel with! I'm considering that trail if there's not enough interest in Rear Steer. I don't dare run that one without a few rigs..?