Moab trail suggestions

Houndoc

I was wondering if I could get some suggestions for shorter Moab trails. Something challenging, but with in my rigs capability.

When I head down for a conference in June, want to sneak in a part day trip (I have several other days of fun in the area planned as well).

I will be in the Montero Sport, of course. It has open difs and runs 32s. I have run Kane Creek (prelift) and Poison Spide Mesa with it in the past.

Suggestions as to short (3 hours or so) trail that will be challenge but not get in over my head would be appreciated.

ewander

Poison Spider mesa.....to the mesa and back vs. the circle or arch.

Cliffhanger: to the cliffhanger obstacle and back.

Gold Bar Rim.

Metal Masher is fairly short if you avoid widow maker.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Bull Canyon, we did it in tow rigs but it's still fun. Some dunes to play on, not too difficult of a trail. It's out towards Gold Bar Rim and will take you a few hrs.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
The 3 hour limit cuts down on the trails. I think Gold bar is a little too long unless you just went to the dropoff/slide and back. Fins & things would be at the top of the list for a 3 hour trail. Gemini bridges and Bull canyon could both be done in 3 hours.

allterrain

AllTerrain
I agree with Cherokeester and greenjeep. Run the first half of Fins and zip back down the road and to the loop at the end. Maybe twice in 3 hours!
Hells Revenge is doable, but the shale road out can cost some time if there are other rigs.

Houndoc

Thanks for the suggestions thus far. I figured that Gimini Bridges and Bull Canyon would be a fun trip out with my family (who do not like wheeling), so hope to hit them.

A 3-4 hour difficult run would be something else.