Moab trail?

I am heading down to Moab Thursday and just wanted some opinions on some trails. I am taking the in-laws out with me so they will want something really scenic. Then of course I want to have some fun and not just look at the scenery. You fella's got any suggestions?

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
I say fins n things. Can be challenging for some but very fun for all. I would have to say the best all around trail. I know it is a favorite for a lot of people.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
The White Rim trail or Elephant Hill for scenic and somewhat challenging. Both trails are located within Canyonlands National Park, with Elephant Hill down in the Needles District.

My .02 cents

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
yeah, gemini bridges is very good, and on your way back, jump down Bull canyon and it takes you to the base of the Bridges.

RockRoach

Moab Rim, very scenic, and fairly challenging... there are 2 obstacles and a few sort of off camber ledges. i did it in my cherokee with open differentials, so it is not an extreme trail by any means. It has become the favorite trail of me and my family (grandparents, uncles, etc.)

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I have to agree with Fins'n'Things, i really like the scenic side of Poison Spider, I really liked Hey Joe Canyon cause it's down along the river and really green, then goes to a few abandoned mines with old trucks and bulldozers. i love that one. unless you are into running POKEY trails, then run main street all day and night.:D

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
Originally posted by SAMI
I have to agree with Fins'n'Things, i really like the scenic side of Poison Spider, I really liked Hey Joe Canyon cause it's down along the river and really green, then goes to a few abandoned mines with old trucks and bulldozers. i love that one. unless you are into running POKEY trails, then run main street all day and night.:D

Chicken Corners and Sand flats road are Pokey roads:D