Moab ZuZoo 5

Too Far

parts is parts
May 16-20. This is the official isuzu moab event. It started out with about 5 rigs the first year and had grown to over 75 rigs last year. This event is all official and permitted. There are some costs because of this. I'll be there, and every one is welcome. Even jeeps can come :)
more info at www.ZuZoo.org

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Was there a article in 4Wheel Drive & SUV about this event, a couple years ago? I don't remember if it was 'Zoos or what, but the article was pretty cool and they ran some decent trails!

*Mabey it was a Mitsubushi 4x4 event?*

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
what trails are going to be run?? can honda passports come too??? lol my brother has one and we ran poison spider in it last october. we made it up launch pad where all the carbureted dildos couldn't even get started. they were so mad at us and i couldn't stop laughing!!! the only reason i could laugh is because they couldn't get to the other side to come kick my ass!!!

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I was camped out at the very end of Gold Bar Rim last year when you guys were leaving the trail.

I must say, I was VERY impressed with some of the Isuzu's I watched go buy. I never new an Amigo could do so much ;)

Cody

Too Far

parts is parts
We will be running most of the popular trails. From Pritchett on down to some tame trails. I will be leading the Spike, Cliff hanger,and some other trail that I forget. This has turned into the third largest permitted event in moab. It is a really good time. There is great depth of talent there and there is no attitude. I think the EJS has become a joke because of the attitude that people openly demonstrate to every one else. We use the Portal RV park as base of operations, we essentially take over the place. There is a raffle that is actually good. Last year I won a 40% off on ARB products coupon.

Stock isuzus do very well in moab. We took a stock pasport through the Spike two years ago. It even passed the wife inspection back at camp! Last year my pile was DOA so I drove my stock '95 trooper. I ran Spike, PSM, Hells Revenge, Metal Masher,Tin Bender without any trouble. These aren't the toughest trails in the area, but not bad for a totally stock rig that my wife thinks is hers.

Too Far

parts is parts
We will be running most of the popular trails. From Pritchett on down to some tame trails. I will be leading the Spike, Cliff hanger,and some other trail that I forget. This has turned into the third largest permitted event in moab. It is a really good time. There is great depth of talent there and there is no attitude. I think the EJS has become a joke because of the attitude that people openly demonstrate to every one else. We use the Portal RV park as base of operations, we essentially take over the place. There is a raffle that is actually good. Last year I won a 40% off on ARB products coupon.

Stock isuzus do very well in moab. We took a stock pasport through the Spike two years ago. It even passed the wife inspection back at camp! Last year my pile was DOA so I drove my stock '95 trooper. I ran Spike, PSM, Hells Revenge, Metal Masher,Tin Bender without any trouble. These aren't the toughest trails in the area, but not bad for a totally stock rig that my wife thinks is hers.

goin4xn

Jeepaholic
Originally posted by Too Far
May 16-20. This is the official isuzu moab event. It started out with about 5 rigs the first year and had grown to over 75 rigs last year. This event is all official and permitted. There are some costs because of this. I'll be there, and every one is welcome. Even jeeps can come :)
more info at www.ZuZoo.org

Is this Todd?
Scott

Caleb

Originally posted by goin4xn

Is this Todd?
Scott

Nope its not...as far as I know Todd hasn't joined this board yet...Too Far is from Highland and isn't Todd from Riverton???

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
i like running the spike series of trails (poison spider,goldbar rim) they can be as hard or as easy as you want them to be. there are difficult things to play on all over the place. there are easy things to play with all over the place too. it is a great trail system to cut your teeth on. i would like to get down there either before or after EJS. i refuse to go down there during. i know the zukfari is before the EJS. i am not sure what the dates are, when is the zuzu or whatever compared to EJS??

goin4xn

Jeepaholic
Originally posted by supergper Nope its not...as far as I know Todd hasn't joined this board yet...Too Far is from Highland and isn't Todd from Riverton???

No Todd lives in SLC. I used to live in Riverton tho.
Todd was the one who first told me about ZuZoo. Sounded pretty cool. My cousin is With Eaton and does international sales. They're pretty involved with the Nissan X-Terra's. They recently held the first annual GOX (Gatherin of X-Terra's) in Ouray, CO. They stopped in Moab and ran a few trails and then headed to Colorado.

I think it's pretty cool to see these "not so common" rigs have get-to-gethers and host their own runs.
Scott

Too Far

parts is parts
"Mr. Adams" has been a great help with the isuzu moab events. He has served as trail leader for many of the runs and his knowledge of the moab area is invaluable. Both Todd and Linda will be at ZuZoo 5 leading trails as usual.