Moab

muleskinner

Just got back, Had a blast. Here are a few pics.

Samizook using that unused flex from his missing link on Lower proving grounds.
fc36af07.gif

Me on lower.
fc36aba8.gif

Me cleaning a few teeth off my ring gear on the buggy line in Pritchett.
fc36af22.gif

B-RAD going back up the first obstacle on Pritchett.
fc36af31.gif

B-RAD winching me up it. Thanks again to Brad and Mike for helping me out of there.
fc36af27.gif

muleskinner

Originally posted by cruiseroutfit

Thats cool, did anyone down there have a spare third? or did you park it for the weekend?

I just parked it. I didnt want to put money into another 5.29 R&P. I think I'll go back to stock gearing, and put the 4.7 gears in my rear case. Me and Coreshot did some Tow-rig wheeling, and showed Samizook around a little. He did awsome in that sami. It was his trial run with the D44's and had zero probs. He pretty much walked everything with the rear welded up and the front open. It was a good time had by all;)

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
that zuk is a flexy bitch!! time for me to get off my ass and get the d-44s bolted up...gotta dust em off....samizook, I will be chatting with you soon.....

DevinB

I like traffic lights
When did Pickle cave in? I went on that trail like five years ago, and never really heard of it since. They did an article on it in a magazine, but they wouldn't give out the location, said you had to ask a local. We only did part of it because my friend burnt out the clutch in that first canyon, we had to tow him the rest of the way out.
Devin

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
we tried to run it the day after it caved in....it was in early october 2k1 when we had those BIG rain storms....

it caved in about 15 feet high and backfilled with stream silt.... it looks like someone pulled some of the boulders out of the way...

B-RAD

muleskinner that sucked bad that you broke. no prob on helping get you out. (thanks Jody for taking the pic hahaha) but, I was really bummed. I was verry much looking forward to runnin with ya, seems like for ever since we ran together next time!!!!!! thanks for taking the pics cant wait to see them all.

SRN should've stopped I always like meeting new wheelers

As far as the virgin run on the latest rebuild I could'nt be happier after all the late nights putting it back together. :D :D :D