Mobile vs Classic Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Just select "Full Site" at the very bottom of the page after you login in. It should remember your preference as long as you are logged in on your phone.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
When I click on full site from my Droid it does direct me to the full site but when I click on any link it reverts back to the mobile site. I've cleared all the cookies, cache, passwords, history etc. but still no love. 95% of the time I prefer the mobile site but sometimes it's just easier for me to do things from the full version. It's actually been like this for a couple weeks now.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
When I click on full site from my Droid it does direct me to the full site but when I click on any link it reverts back to the mobile site. I've cleared all the cookies, cache, passwords, history etc. but still no love. 95% of the time I prefer the mobile site but sometimes it's just easier for me to do things from the full version. It's actually been like this for a couple weeks now.

I'll check into it today, thanks for the heads up!

Wicked Monkey

Banned

Im having the same exact issue... Wish there was a "Disable" button lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.