More detailed maps...

Coco

Well, I looked at the maps on the BFE website, and they aren't very helpful in finding some trails...Are there more detailed maps?

JParriott

THREESIX
The maps on the website are primitive at best. The park being so small on the other hand makes it pretty user friendly once you get there. The trails are all tough and not really meant for stock vehicles. I am not excluding them, however, what would an extreme park be if you could run a stock rig there? The trails have signs on them. (Unless they have been stolen) Usually poeple wander out and explore the place while looking for the trails. It only takes 20 minutes to take the main road arround the ranch. All trails spur from the main road. That main road is strike ravine. In the future we'll have detailed maps. For now you'll have to do some seeking. But don't fret, it is a pretty user fiendly area.
Thanks

Coco

The maps on the website are primitive at best. The park being so small on the other hand makes it pretty user friendly once you get there. The trails are all tough and not really meant for stock vehicles. I am not excluding them, however, what would an extreme park be if you could run a stock rig there? The trails have signs on them. (Unless they have been stolen) Usually poeple wander out and explore the place while looking for the trails. It only takes 20 minutes to take the main road arround the ranch. All trails spur from the main road. That main road is strike ravine. In the future we'll have detailed maps. For now you'll have to do some seeking. But don't fret, it is a pretty user fiendly area.
Thanks

ok, thanx! I was wondering, because we go down quite often, and have wanted to run trails (black flag, green day, britney, etc.) but we cannot seem you find them...