More fun with KSL

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
So heres a cut and paste from my email....

>From: Alen Thomas <aalesal@yahoo.com>
>To: badcop_02@hotmail.com
>Subject: RE:1996 Jeep Cherokee buggy
>Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 13:45:22 -0700 (PDT)

>That would be wonderful BRIAN; I will release payment immediately
>to the aforementioned address. I will also include current shipping address
>for my clients.
>Yours sincerely,

>From: Brian Thomas <Badcop_02@hotmail.com>
>To: aalesal@yahoo.com
>Subject: RE:1996 Jeep Cherokee buggy
>Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:45:18 -0700 (MST)

>Oh absolutely Al, Ill go ahead and let it go completely striped bare for 1.5 Million Dollars. Feel free to bring cash in small unmarked >bills.
>Brian

>From: Alen Thomas <aalesal@yahoo.com>
>To: badcop_02@hotmail.com
>Subject: 1996 Jeep Cherokee buggy
>Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 03:30:04 -0700 (PDT)
>
>
>I am a sales consultant, i help individuals and companies to source
>and procure refurbish and used ATVs (3-4 Wheelers). I get paid on commission.
>Your ATVs (3-4 Wheelers) suits the need of my client and i enquire to know if the
>item is still available for sale and the final price you are
>willing to sell the ATVs (3-4 Wheelers). My client will effect payment as soon as
>i hear from you and the rate is affordable. Payment will be via a
>in certified cashier's check. Please furnish me with the above
>required information and provide your name, contact address and
>phone number for better communication.
>Yours sincerely,
>
>
>
>---------------------------------
>Do you Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site!

Last edited:

utahxjer

LOL, I received some fake (but not to bad looking) money orders from these Nigerian a$$heads... Nice little souveniers

notajeep

Just me
1.5 million?!?!? That is worth at least 4 million....When will these africans start offering what our stuff is really worth? :)

Johnny4X4

did you guys see the e-mail about these money orders that went around from africa .. they were makling funny money orders for quite alot of money and requesting the change.

where did you get yours, i wanted one, but i got nothing they are interested in on ebay.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Funny thing, I have one on the way too, from some guy who is very excited to by my item over the course of the email I have almost 10x's the price and he is still very excited.

devilbikerdude

iv had more than 50 of those jerks e-mail me about my bike giving me all this crap, the first one almost got me, it sounded confincing at first but then i came to my senses and talked with the bank and told me its a fraud, i was pissed i thought i sold my bike at first :mad2:

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
Man I'm going to have to copy what you guys are saying .... They never respond to me :( I want a check for 1.5 million

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
Johnny4X4 said:
heck i can write you a bad check for 1.5 million.. would you like that made out to cash? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

REALLLY ... your a sweetie ... that would be quite entertaining to watch it bounce around the room like a super ball :D :rofl:

DevinB

I like traffic lights
My friend's going through the same thing trying to sell some used tires. He just got a check for $3750. Is it really identity theft? That hadn't occured to me. He used his real name and address to get the check. I'm trying to talk him into framing it and putting it in his living room.
Devin