Mortgage Rates

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I went through Axiom Financial, they're the same guys I used a few years back so it made it really easy for me. :) I expect they're a bit more than the "discount" type places, but the lack of hassle it worth it to me.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I'll bump this for anyone still looking: I just locked into a 3.625%, 15 year loan. :cool:

Damn! :cool:

I was thinking about this the other day... I wonder what we're at now and if it's time to refi again.... I think we were at 7.25 last time and I think we're around 4.5% now... But I gotta check.....

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
I finally got mine done. I tried with my Credit Union a couple months back and they didn't have a loan program that would work for me because my loan to value ratio sucks, so I put it off for awhile.

Then after I seeing the rates drop again and again I decided that I should try again, but this time with a mortgage professional. I saw a previous post recommending Troy Evans with Superior and gave him a call. He was very helpful and found me a loan that worked for my situation.

I ended up going from a 6.375% rate to 4.5% fixed 30 year. It dropped my payment by about $300 so now I can put that extra $300 toward principal.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I finally got mine done. I tried with my Credit Union a couple months back and they didn't have a loan program that would work for me because my loan to value ratio sucks, so I put it off for awhile.

Then after I seeing the rates drop again and again I decided that I should try again, but this time with a mortgage professional. I saw a previous post recommending Troy Evans with Superior and gave him a call. He was very helpful and found me a loan that worked for my situation.

I ended up going from a 6.375% rate to 4.5% fixed 30 year. It dropped my payment by about $300 so now I can put that extra $300 toward principal.

This is what I need to do, and Im looking at the same ratio's...its time.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
call troy as mentioned earlier.

I am still working on getting my loan though, but he has been working his butt off to make it happen. I know i is beyond I want to make a commission type of working his butt of too. Way beyond others I have worked with. My lot is illegal so that is why all of the problems are happening not because of troy. I will use him in the future. I got quotes from about 11 other places and sat down face to face with 4 and he was the best by far.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Info On him. The first lender I dealt with that things were actually better than we thought. Even after I agreed to do the loan with him the next day he called and said he got us better than what originally planned. Tell him Davy told you how to get a hold of him. No, I don't get a kick back for referring you.

Troy Evans
Mortgage Professional
Superior Lending Associates
801.792.2697 cell
866.819.8416 fax
11616 S State St #1601
Draper, UT 84020
www.Troy-Evans.com

Met with Troy tonight and finally got our refi going. He's a good guy, went to high school with him. It was a great experience, he was very thorough, much better than the original broker we went with when purchasing the home originally.

Updated contact info, he's in the same office complex but in unit 1506. His email is troy@turnkeyutah.com, cell is probably the same :)