Motorcycle Mods....

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
Just some mods of the ole' bike here before riding season. 18x5.5" rear with a 200/50r18 and a 21x2.15" front. . . Soon to have Big Twin forwards and rear 4 piston caliper and disc.

Attachments

• resized1.jpg
    resized1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 26
  • resized2.jpg
    resized2.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 26
  • resized3.jpg
    resized3.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 32
  • resized4.jpg
    resized4.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 28

jamesgeologist

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
B,

That thing looks awesome. Have you had any good weather? Spence and I have been out a few times already. I like the 200 in the rear. Keep the pics coming!

James

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
jamesgeologist said:
B,

That thing looks awesome. Have you had any good weather? Spence and I have been out a few times already. I like the 200 in the rear. Keep the pics coming!

James

Sh!t, good weather. Today was the best weather we have had in the last few weeks---32 degrees, snow on the ground. I'll keep the pics coming, I lost my machinist. A guy I was working with got laid off last week (part of ford's cost savings) and he had been doing all of my machine work on his lathe. So now I have to find someone to turn my front axle down .030 and cut me 2 shims.....You, Me, and Spence oughtta meet up somewhere on the bikes.

jamesgeologist

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
You name it, we are there. Make it someplace warm and sunny. Daytona, Panama City anywhere in the south-east. It just has to wait until after we get back from Moab!! Here's mine, but it's a bad pic.....

Last edited:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
check it...

http://hardleydavidson.home.comcast.net/thestreet.htm

9_25_04%20044.jpg

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
spencurai said:

I hate to do this...but, I went to your website and found this, "This is my other mod, I call him Karl. If you feel the need to copy my ass, I feel sorry for you son...I got 99 problems but a hack aint one!!"

I seem to remember 'Karl' (what a cute name btw) being an idea of one of your other buddies....hmmm. who was that guy? I think he used to go to Weber and he may be employed by one of the big 3 now....funny, I can't recall his name...

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
BBowski82 said:
I hate to do this...but, I went to your website and found this, "This is my other mod, I call him Karl. If you feel the need to copy my ass, I feel sorry for you son...I got 99 problems but a hack aint one!!"

I seem to remember 'Karl' (what a cute name btw) being an idea of one of your other buddies....hmmm. who was that guy? I think he used to go to Weber and he may be employed by one of the big 3 now....funny, I can't recall his name...

yeah yeah yeah, I know. It turns out that the idea was long since done by some guys on the spirit board so neither of us thought of it first. I already got this talkin to by about 4 other guys.

grinch

inner city redneck
Sweet other guys for me to ride with this year.... I just bought me a 93 herritage softtail from my uncle... Only has 15,000 miles on it and he rebuilt the motor less than 1500 miles ago to give it a little pep.
f4d0f39d.jpg