Motorhome vs Travel trailer Debate

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
This one has me googly eyed. It's well over my preferred budget.. but from the 1,000's of trailers and motorhomes I have looked at.. I think it's a good value.

What say you more experienced folks?

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
This one has me googly eyed. It's well over my preferred budget.. but from the 1,000's of trailers and motorhomes I have looked at.. I think it's a good value.

What say you more experienced folks?
At 94K on the clock, it’s not even worth looking at. Be patient, motorhomes become less expensive over the holidays

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Thanks guys for all the thoughts and help! We put a down payment on a travel trailer last night to hold it until banks open for the rest of the cash.
We debated for a looooooooong time within the family, and were pretty close to a class A, especially when we realized we could get into one of the newer bunk bed models for $50-60k. However, I chickened out when it came time to spend the money. I think I’d rather put a down payment on another rental home instead of buying that much of a depreciating asset 🤣

So back to being a cheapskate. I found a branded title trailer in need of repair that fits our needs very well, and with a little work and effort I think we are going to be very happy for the next handful of years. And once the kids are gone the wife and I will buy an adult layout class A for ourselves.

Watch for upcoming trailer repair and frame upgrade thread…