Movie review: Cars

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I absolutely loved it. There were so many subtle things I missed, I will have to see it at least a bajillion times. If you like cars and car memorabilia, you will like this movie. Don't forget to stay for the credits.;)

NoRig

It was an okay movie but seemed a little long. Lots of parts seemed to drag out and were boring, which was a little disappointing because of all the hype. At just over two hours long it just seemed a little too long.
If it wasn't for Mater, like Tamater without the Ta, it would have really been a drag for me. Real car buffs probably really like it for all the memorabilia and NASCAR cameo's but I'm not a NASCAR fan or an auto buff.
By my book it was good enough to see but not good enough to drop $40 at the theater. Wish we would have just waited for the DVD release instead.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I'll give it a solid FOUR thumbs up, yeah, like Rick James.

Friend of mine uh... got a uhhhhhhh pre-release copy and the kids loved it on the way home from NY. I thought it was decent, lots of good historical reference and sly humor. Could have been maybe 5min shorter, but I"m not complaining.

XJchic

I went not knowing what to expect, and prepared to be disappointed. Man was I wrong!! The old Jeep with the Hummers at the end is classic!!