Movie review DRIVE

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I went to see drive tonight cause it has Christina Hendricks in it... and I figured it would be full of car chases and such....
well there was only a few chase scenes of which one is in the opening mins... then it drags on forever.... Christina Hendricks is only there for a short few mins.... the movie dragged on forever with nothing really going on...

This was a VERY GORY MOVIE with lots of sick scenes of violence that kids of all ages should not be seeing...
MPAA Rating R for strong brutal bloody violence, language and some nudity.

I would suggest if you have to see this to wait until it hits redbox and spend the $1 on it instead of the $19 (two adult tickets no popcorn or drinks) I spent tonight...

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Agreed. I think the movie dragged with excessive slowness and a socially awkward ryan. Christina Hendricks looked strung out and shitty. When the movie ended I looked at my date and we were both like 'wtf?" that was it? Yeah, I dont recommend it, I dont know why people loved this movie, the ratings were great. I should've gone seen contagion instead.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Agreed. I think the movie dragged with excessive slowness and a socially awkward ryan. Christina Hendricks looked strung out and shitty. When the movie ended I looked at my date and we were both like 'wtf?" that was it? Yeah, I dont recommend it, I dont know why people loved this movie, the ratings were great. I should've gone seen contagion instead.

We saw Contagion last weekend. It was "outbreak" except without Dustin Hoffman. I left thinking we should have seen Drive. :)