movie review: INCEPTION

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I liked this a bunch. Favorite movie in the last year, easily. Christopher Nolan makes challenging, interesting films, and this one is no different.

Movie is about people who are able, through a process thankfully NOT explained in any detail, to infiltrate other people's dreams and extract information. In a failed attempt to do so, they are given the job of PLANTING information, which is explained as being much more difficult.

That's about all I'm gonna give up. :D There is a team of people, including "the architect", played here by the delightful Ellen Page, who is responsible for creating the world the dreamer dreams in, for the purpose of effective information theft. :D Leonardo DiCaprio's character got all this started, again, thankfully not explained in detail, but he's got a few secrets. :D

Lots of thought-provoking scenarios, great visuals, awesomeness all around. I have liked all of Christopher Nolan's movies so far. This one did not disappoint. Go watch it.

I'll give this 9.95 Tacoma points, holding 0.05 back for the inevitable failings of any movie. :D

PS it's 2:25 long, so get the small soda. :D

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
I agree, good entertainment. :)

I had the jumbo sized blue slurpee (because as everyone knows blue is the most delicious flavor). I was bursting at the seams 2:25 later. :eek:

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I thought is was a good movie as well. There was something that really bugged me about it but i can't tell you what it was.

Lord Al Sorna

Harebrained Scheming
I saw this movie last weekend, and thoroughly enjoyed trying to wrap my head around the whole scenario and keep perfect "track" of everything that was going on...

I actually walked out of the theatre after seeing this with my mind having gone numb. It was wonderful.