Movie:Unstopable! WOW!

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
We saw it last weekend. The fact that it was mostly true made it better. Have any of the train-folk around here seen it?

Chevycrew

Im waiting until the foamers have all seen it before I go near it.

Looks to be based on fact, but tons of things that just cant happen were thrown in. But hey, its an action movie!

On a side note, I spent the week in Kansas city for PTC training. The train guys will know what it is.

OREGON85

from OREGON
Looks to be based on fact, but tons of things that just cant happen were thrown in. But hey, its an action movie!

X2! The speeds they said and then showed in the scene were often way off, TV helicopters flying along a few feet off the ground and many other things. I was so distracted by all there weird crap I couldn't even enjoy the movie! It could have been a good movie.

I'd be interested in hearing what the people on here who actually know about trains think.

Last edited:

Caleb

X2! The speeds they said and then showed in the scene were often way off, TV helicopters flying along a few feet off the ground and many other things. I was so distracted by all there weird crap I couldn't even enjoy the movie! It could have been a good movie.

I'd be interested in hearing what the people on here who actually know about trains think.
I feel sorry for you guys that take things so seriously that you can't just go and enjoy a movie without over analyzing every little aspect of it.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
... On a side note, I spent the week in Kansas city for PTC training. The train guys will know what it is.

I bet there are no more than 3 other people on here that know what PTC is. :D

UP is installing the first portion of PTC on the track out here from Price, East thru the territory I work on. It's going on right now, interesting to see it coming together. We're going to get some upgrades along with the PTC that will make it a bit nicer to work out here.