my 2 cents..

ryslc

car audio guy
area bfe is an awesome playground for wheelers of all ability. the crew has done such a great job and their hard work is evident every where you turn.
if you have not tried it you should!
a when you do leave a little for our cause.
thanks!

X2! Area BFE rocks and my family is so grateful for such an awesome place to play. Something that bothers me though is that I don't see many people stop to put a few bucks in the box. That land payment isn't cheap and the insurance isn't either and I would be devasted to see that place have to close. So here's to always paying an "entrance fee"! :)

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Yep we throw 20 per rig your guys way everytime we go. Cheaper then outa state park wheelin. Please tell me they have a better box now.:eek:

projektdotnet

Cruiserhead
Can't wait to get my rig going again, I might have to make Area BFE one of it's first voyages...after a test at the snakes and possibly mini-moab.

From what I have seen I can say that is one sweet lookin place to play, can't wait. Thanks to the owners for making a place that guarantees that we'll be able to keep playing in Utah :D

Also I'll make sure to bring cash to drop in the box :D

ewander

I also agree. My brother's and I stopped by this weekend to see if our baby jeeps on 35's could do any of the trails (expecting only buggy trails) and were pleasantly surprised! It was a blast. It reminded me of going to moab in the good old days when we didn't know all the trails. We weren't there long, but will definitely be going back.

Olaf

Supporting Member
Thanks for the praise

We're constantly thinking of ways to improve AreaBFE and any feedback is always welcome.

Thanks again,
Olaf