My Animals and Critter pics

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I caught this Collared Lizard soaking up the sun a few weeks ago, he was big and not shy at all!

P6050058-Large-L.jpg

P6050056-Large-L.jpg

Greg

Admin
Driving up 16 Road a few weeks ago, towards a road called '3 Eagles Way', I saw this Golden Eagle on the fence post and snapped a picture just as he took flight. Not the best pics, I wish I had my good camera with me, but this is the best I could get.

eagle1-Large-XL.jpg

eagle2-Large-XL.jpg

Greg

Admin
I shot me some big bucks today! :D

They were up on the Bookcliffs, just into the Utah border... lots of velvet and looks like their antlers still have plenty of growing to do! They were about 150 yards away when I got these shots. The one on top was almost 'husky'... he was a big one!

P1010093-Large-L.jpg

P1010092-Large-L.jpg

DAA

Strangeness... Can see all pics excep these. No red x or placeholders or anything either. Just looks like there wasn't ever any pics there.

I'm sure they'll show up later :cool:.

- DAA

DAA

Can see them just fine in the posts now. I'm on a different machine now too though, so maybe it was on my end?

Love the mulies though! I'm planning a weekend sometime in Sep. in the Books just to look at them :cool:.

- DAA

Greg

Admin
Not really high quality pics, as they were shot with a cheap point & shoot at a distance... but still worth sharing, IMO.

On Tuesday I was at work in a fairly remote part of Colorado, hyrailing down the tracks. We came across this smaller Black Bear that seemed to be looking for something to eat on the other side of the Colorado River. The bear hung out for a bit, then retreated to cover.

SAM_0017%20%28Large%29-XL.jpg

SAM_0007%20%28Large%29-XL.jpg

SAM_0010%20%28Large%29-XL.jpg

SAM_0015%20%28Large%29-XL.jpg