My Anti-Tension Kutentraub enduro build

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Welp this buildup is likely finished :( I don't know if I should post this, but what the heck--I'm pissed :p

I had a really nice guy call me to let me know that this 560 and the xr/atk kit bike (that I sold) legally belonged to him :eek: In Utah you don't need a title to register bikes older than 1991 and all you need to register an old bike is a bill of sale so I took one for each bike in good faith. It turns out the bill of sale I received from the "owner" is no good if they aren't technically the owner. long story short an ex-wife sold property that wasn't hers. So now I'm stuck buying back the kit bike and returning the two of them to the rightful owner :mad: I'll let you guy's know how this one turns out--what a roller coaster it's been in the last 8 hours!

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
:eek: Wow, that really sucks. Not even sure what to say, hope you don't get screwed on the deal.

I will--pretty bad actually :( I always always always make sure I have a title and/or a bill of sale. I even go as far to save phone numbers and e-mails for every motorized vehicle I buy. In this case a seller fed me a line saying they have owned the bikes for years and just lost interest. I gladly accepted a bill of sale and went on my merry way. Never thought in a million years something like this would happen. I just hope I can be compensated at least my buying price but it's doubtful--we'll see :-\