• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

My business Grand Opening Interior Design/ Furniture showroom

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Hey guys!
My wife & I are throwing a grand opening for our business on Friday!
And we'd love to invite you all out!

FB_IMG_1628611948819.jpg
Bring your significant other and family and come enjoy some live music and great food.

You can browse our Interior Design Studio and furniture Showroom.
We'll have FREE goodie bags, some amazing Giveaways and Sales on great home decor.

In our parking lot: Test ride a E-Bike with Great Western E-bikes and eat some delicious crepes with Anne's Cafe.

I hope this is ok to share here. I'm excited to share with you guys what my wife and I have been working towards for the last 6 years!

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
It went well! We had the city council out for a ribbon cutting and some good traffic.
IMG_20210813_141125.jpg

If anyone is willing to leave us (Edit Design House) a Google Review I'll give you 25% off ANYTHING (including furniture and bedding) in our showroom!

Stacie wanted me to share with you guys that we carry Molouf bedding and we can get an amazing deal on 600 thread count sheets sets in Cotton, Bamboo, etc. For less than $75 for a queen set (after the 25% off). Shipped to your door. Nothing makes a your lady like you more than fresh luxury high thread count sheets. 😘

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
My wife talked me into dropping by the store on Friday at about 4:30-5:00? Looks like you guys were shut down for the day? I do think she's coming in later this week on a lunch hour or something?

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
My wife talked me into dropping by the store on Friday at about 4:30-5:00? Looks like you guys were shut down for the day? I do think she's coming in later this week on a lunch hour or something?
@mbryson
Thanks for stopping by!

Sorry the showroom girl might have gone home early.
Shoot me a text message and I'll make sure there's somebody there.

Make sure you guys look at the bedding and if you want some I'll still give you a killer discount!

Last edited: