My cousins bucket list

JeeperG

Those of you watching my 40 build thread probably seen how a bunch of us came together to help my cousin get his 49 5 window built and driving.

Thought this was too great not to share, I'm so happy he's checking more off his bucket list. I don't know what I'd do in his shoes.

JeeperG

I've said it before, you guys are a great family! Lots of nice memories!
Well thanks buddy, hopefully we can create some more. Looking forward to going to some car shows and cruising with Scott's truck as well as the rest of the family.

You really need to see it in person, yes Susan still drives it. 🙂

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I lost an uncle to ALS and got emotional watching those videos... It is a horrible way to go. Glad to see the family rally around him and build lasting memories they can cherish for decades to come.

Thanks for sharing.

JeeperG

I lost an uncle to ALS and got emotional watching those videos... It is a horrible way to go. Glad to see the family rally around him and build lasting memories they can cherish for decades to come.

Thanks for sharing.
Sorry to hear that, it is horrible for sure, unfortunately its also genetic, my cousin watched his dad go the same way and I believe a grandfather and uncle? He new exactly what was coming, his was pretty aggressive, I may have some of my other cousins go out the same way if they are gene carriers? may have also passed down to his children? Hopefully gene editing or something in the future will be able to fix it.