My Intro!

scott loock

My Little XJ
Hey All!

My name is Scott Loock. I am up here in Ogden, Utah.
My toy is a 92 4dr XJ Sport with some goodies. It has a 4.5" Lift with 30" Yokohama A/T+2's. Stock Gearing for now till I get the cash up for some 4.11's. It has a homemade roof rack with the usual fullsize spare, hi-lift, and shovel.
I have a wife Kristie(not into Jeepin') and 8 year old co-pilot named Dyllon(going to Maob with me in October) and a Jeeper chick 3 year old Named Allyson(she loves daddies Jeep!). and the slobber monster Jake who is a 2 year old chocolate lab. He is in training right now to do Search and Rescue work as a cadaver dog.
I am with the Weber County Search and Rescue and Weber County A.R.E.S.(amature radio emergency services).My call is KD7KKW (Mt Ogden repeater-448.600 pl-123.0)

I work as a Quality Auditor for Autoliv ASP testing the airbag inflators.

During the winter you will most likely find me on my 1997 Arctic Cat Powder Extreme.

jamesgeologist

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Hey Scott,

Welcome..... Your coming over from the XJ list on Moab-Offroad aren't you? I made the transition a while ago, but have been unable to shurk the 'lurkeritis' that I got on that list. These guys and gals are full of great info, and they all get out there and prove their mettle. We are always looking to expose the ranks of dedicated wheelers in the Ogden area.

James