my new ride

devilbikerdude

I hope the pic shows. its a 74' international scout II with a 4 in suspension lift and a spring over conversion, 35" bfg mtrs, but im going to need new ones really soon, has a 392 with a 4 speed, with a 6 point roll cage and some other cool mods. :D

Last edited:

GETBENT

CRASH
devilbikerdude said:
YES i did it, well theres my truck, it sure is fun

Is it painted or is it just bare metal? It looks like the body is bare metal but my monitor sucks so I could be wrong.

Brad J

Nice, Did you buy it from someone in North Salt Lake because it looks exactly like one up here. That is a lot of lift on it. I'm jealous.

Good Luck with it
-Brad J

devilbikerdude

no, i bought it locally from this really nice guy in sandy. but i quess he forgot to put in one bolt on the radiator and the fan gave it about 6 small holes. then i bought another radiator and that one also got thrashed so i finally decided to get an electrical fan :rolleyes: maybe we could ride some time. i live down in sandy, pm me sometime.

devilbikerdude

u know what... you are so right, i already talked to the previous buyer he didnt know about it not being there :rolleyes: and there are no threads in the hole but we found a way to put a nut on it. any ways i just got the electric fan today and getting the radiator tommorrow so hopefully it will run good after all that.