My newest movie review...Crawlability from TwistedDV

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
alright, alright...

I guess you can keep them there. It's ok.

anyone selling those local or is this the age of internet locality?

jamesgeologist

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
I watched all three videos in a row the other night; Crawlability, Stickability and Twistability. I was disappointed to see an over-all lack of really new footage. It appeared the individual videos contained "footage" that ended up on the cutting room floor from the previous release. I was hoping to see new buggies/rigs with new technology taking sick lines on sick trails. These videos show the same trails and the same rigs taking slightly different lines. I agree with Spence that the videos are high energy and are certainly inclined to get one back out on the trails, but I couldn't help feeling like these DVD's were re-cut, re-titled and re-released with different sound-tracks. :-\

Last edited:

jamesgeologist

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Of the three, Crawlability had the best sound track. I think any one of these videos is pretty good on it's own, but don't watch all three of them in a row. You will see the similarities and be dissapointed you paid for them ;). Buy one for sure. However, if I was going to spend my money on an video, I'd go with Reliance from BFE Films. Of all of the videos I have watched, that one was the best.