My Next Project: 1965 Sunbeam Alpine

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
All the upholstery. Basically building the inside of the car. The stuff I know nothing about. Never had jeep guy want that kind of work. I need to stick to Jeeps. :D

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
No car! The owner caved and is letting this guy finish it. He actually let us in last night to see it. Even made an appointment with us at 7pm. I'm not going to lie, it's an extremely sad situation. Since last Saturday he's been telling us he's so close. I would say right now he's pretty close. He should have never told John to get on a plane and be here. It's not that close. BUT what he has done has blown me away. He is good! I'll save the pictures I took till the end as I want to surprise you guys. Such a neat car.
Now he is telling me to be ready to go cruising on thursday night. So I guess that's the new goal.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
His Tuesday night activity got swapped for Thursday night. So late tonight or tomorrow sometime, so he says. Maybe next week.

Didn't I tell you, we are best friends now? He said I have to take him for a ride, and go to a park so he can take pictures of it. :rolleyes:

Jesser04

Did I say this Thursday? I meant next Thursday. What could possibly be more important than finishing a car that had a promise date of more than a year ago? If I was that guy I wouldn’t leave that shop till the car was done.

I bet it’s league night down at the bowling alley or some stupid shit.:mad: Unless your mother got hit by a bus there is no excuse.

Last edited:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
He suggested to the owner that he add some power outlets and interior lights and he went for it. So now we’re at another week. Because, you know, it takes that long.

Stuff I could have done.