My Next Project: 1965 Sunbeam Alpine

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I’m being told this Tuesday now. Thinking of getting a group together with torches and pickforks and showing up Tuesday night, just in case.

4x4_Welder

Years back, one of my coworkers had a huge antique Rolls Royce. The towing company at the shipyard was a bit overzealous, and would remove any car that didn't park properly in a space. This car would hang out about a foot past the end of the lines, so it would get towed, and they would wind up trashing the silver plated bumpers. They'd have to pay to fix it, but a huge headache.
After a few rounds of this, my co worker got sick of the game, and way after hours retrieved his car. By running a chain through the tow company fence, across a ditch, and out to a truck.
He went and dumped the car halfway to the next town. Needless to say, the tow company was not thrilled with paying for an antique Rolls Royce that was mysteriously stolen out of their lot, but it ended the drama.
Not saying that's an option, just that there are alternative means to an end.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
It's been radio silence since last Sunday when he told us it would be ready on Tuesday. He hasn't returned any phone calls or texts. I tried to call him again an hour or so ago. He didn't answer so I left a message. A few minutes later this happened:

Jesser04

That guy needs an ass whipping. “Sure did” and “don’t worry about” he needs to be forced to apologize to you with tears in his eyes, he’d be a better person after. Tell him you’re sorry and you’ll never do this again to anyone else. Something along those lines would work. Preferably by some badass guys like Vincent and Jules from pulp fiction.

Last edited:
Reactions: DAA

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Nevermind the entire conversation, after the first sentence! Okay, it's all bad.....but that first sentence?!?! Guys, I've lost count, but this has to be #8 or #9 for funerals that he's been to in the last year. I haven't been to 8 funerals in my whole life! Maybe he's forgotten which excuses he's used on us.